Kings quarters sapley
Three-Story Home Within a Historic Town Centre
BASED ON FOUR GUESTS
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
ADDITIONAL NIGHTS BOOKED REDUCE THE ABOVE NIGHTLY COST. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Additional cleaning fee of £85 per stay
A security deposit of £300 is required to pre-authorise payment card
A HOMELY SPACE TO REST YOUR HEAD AFTER A BUSY DAY
The Kings Quarters is a stunning, large three-floor semi-detached house and offers a little slice of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The sizeable and light-flooded house is situated in a superb location, being only an 8-minute drive or 30-minute walk from the centre of Huntingdon, a 20-minute drive to the charming town of St Neots, and a 40-minute drive to the historic cities of Ely in the east and Cambridge in the south-east.
The house itself is within walking distance to various amenities including a large Tesco Extra supermarket, a leisure park with a cinema and delicious restaurants for takeaway or eat-in, as well as home-improvement stores and a large garden centre.
When you stay at the Kings Quarters, you will also be in close proximity to the centre of Huntingdon where there is an array of well-known shops, local restaurants, and cafés as well as a beautiful park adjacent to the peaceful River Great Ouse.
Our stunning accommodation is also within close proximity to the mainline railway station of Huntingdon, allowing you to reach a variety of fantastic destinations in only a small matter of time!
The Kings Quarters is a fabulous expansive space, suitable for a relaxing family getaway, a group business trip, or contractor stay.
YOUR INVITING ABODE AWAY FROM DAILY LIFE
- Modern and stylish
- Large lounge/dining area, perfect for families or groups of friends
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen to make all your favourite meals
- Four bathrooms including a downstairs and third floor WC
- Four bedrooms with kingsize beds that can be split into two
- The master bedroom has a private ensuite
- Family bathroom with bathtub
- Enclosed garden with patio, great for barbecues in the summer months
- Fantastic town-centre location
- One secure private residential parking space behind accommodation with additional free public parking across the road at Sapley Park Playing Fields.
Special Events at Kings Quarters
We are happy for our guests to use the space for the following:
- Baby showers
- Mothers/Fathers Day
- Family gatherings
- Work gatherings
- Business retreats
- Birthday celebrations
- Valentines Day
- Boxing Day
- New Years
- Bank holidays
- Weekends away
- Mature hen dos
Please contact us beforehand if you are looking to use our space for an occasion.
Kindly note this area is not suitable for loud parties, we respect our neighbours.