CONKER TREE PERRY
Two-Story Farmhouse Within an Expansive Countryside Setting
BASED ON FIVE GUESTS
THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
ADDITIONAL NIGHTS BOOKED REDUCE THE ABOVE NIGHTLY COST. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Additional cleaning free of £160 per stay
A security deposit of £750 is required to pre-authorise payment card
AN EXPANSIVE SPACE FOR GATHERINGS
The Conker Tree at Perry is a stunning rustic farmhouse and a relaxing natural space to spend time surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Great British countryside, set just outside of the bustling historic towns of Huntingdon and St Neots.
The large and tastefully decorated home is situated in a superb location, being only a 15-minute drive from the towns of Huntingdon and St Neots, a 7-minute drive to the third-largest reservoir in England, and only a 45-minute drive to the historic city of Cambridge.
The farmhouse itself is within walking distance to a variety of amenities including a local post office and a highly rated pub, and only a short drive to access local supermarkets, delicious restaurants for takeaway or eat-in, and also an array of shops.
When you stay at Conker Tree, you will also be in close proximity to Grafham Water, England’s third-largest reservoir which offers a great day out for family and friends with water sports, cycling trails, fishing, and overall immersion in nature.
Conker Tree is a fabulous expansive private space, suitable for a memorable retreat with family or friends to experience what nature has to offer. The accommodation and grounds offer countryside charm, with visits from an array of wildlife including birds, cows, and rabbits!
YOUR STUNNING LOCATION FOR CELEBRATIONS
- Rustic, spacious, and stylish space, perfect for groups
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen to create delicious homely meals
- Three bathrooms, one with a bathtub and all with showers
- Large bedrooms with king-size and super king-size beds on the first floor and a ground floor bedroom suitable for guests with low mobility
- Private hot tub
- Expansive secure garden with vegetable patch
- Two cosy iron fireplaces
- 55-inch OLED TV with Sky package
- Vintage piano
- Secure doggy room
- Historic AGA
- An initial basket of logs for the fire will be included in your stay, where more can be purchased either from us or from local petrol stations
- We can generally accommodate ten guests for Conker Tree but have space for an additional four to sleep on the sofa beds, for which we charge a small extra fee
- We can sleep a maximum of four dogs with a small charge of £25 per dog, per stay
Special Events at Conker Tree
We are happy for our guests to use the space for the following:
- Baby showers
- Mothers/Fathers Day
- Family gatherings
- Work gatherings
- Business retreats
- Birthday celebrations
- Valentines Day
- Boxing Day
- New Years
- Bank holidays
- Weekends away
- Mature hen dos
Please contact us beforehand if you are looking to use our space for an occasion.
Kindly note this area is not suitable for loud parties, we respect our neighbours.